Friday, March 19, 2010

Ben Nye Cake Eye Liners

New stock arrived today of Ben Nye Cake Eyeliner .


We are stocking all 5 colours Black ,Charcoal ,Egg Plant, Brown, Dark Brown.

Excellent smudge-proof finish, and easy on sensitive skin. Black can be used as an all-purpose face paint for clown, fantasy and animal detailing

Everyone loves this product , below are just a few product reviews.
“When mixed with Ben Nye LiquiSet Mixing Liquid this eyeliner becomes water resistant and will remain as applied even if hot weather until you're ready to remove it.
Awesome value for money, goes on easily, precisely with MAC 210.”



“This is my first cake liner and it is the best eyeliner I've ever used. I applied w/ a wet (just water) Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush and application was much easier then liquid or gel. It goes on a beautiful matte black and it lasts! I have super oily lids with a tiny Asian crease, so almost all liners smudge and leave ugly smudge marks on my upper crease. I tested this w/o primer or sealer and this lasted all day with only a tiny barely noticable smudge...LOVE IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment