Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Perfect day

Working for your self is never easy but today has been a perfect day.
up and gardening at 5.30 in my pyjamas  I love pyjama gardening .

At work at 7 all orders packed and sent to post office by 10.

Home for a cup of coffee in the garden in the sun.  followed by our local radio station coming round to do a interview with hubby and myself about our business and our plan to live on war time rationing in september.

A little more gardening and then I sat down in the garden in the sun and spent far to much money on make-up   for hallloween.

I have ordered so much and so many new products. 100’s of bottles of rigid  collodion , lots of latex ,spirit gum and remover  blood and some great fangs.

I am off to paint my face and try out some new products and will review them in at some point.
please don’t forget to enter my giveaway for the make up magazines they are full of ideas and are a great read.


No comments:

Post a Comment