Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Video up on you tube

At long last I have found the time to make and edit my video on how to use Rigid Collodion .
we sale so much Rigid Collodion on our web site  that i thought I should make  a how to video.

The video has been almost a month in the making! it should be a epic .
I filmed it one evening and than started to edit it over the next  few evenings, the PC broke so we brought a MAC ( my daughter says its made her life complete) .
next the camera needs a new lead to connect it , no one stocked it so ended up sending of for one that took ages to arrive.
So at long last i sat down to edit my very short but informative film .
If you wish to order some rigid collodion please go to www.teampixie.co.uk. All orders over £30.00 will be sent by a carrier company to avoid royal mails postal strike.
Please watch my video

No comments:

Post a Comment