Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Having a Tim Burton day today.

Having a Tim Burton day today ( got totally sidetracked) .

It started with adjusting the amount of corpse bride wigs in stock.

Then I got side tracked ( very easy done ) looked at the website for the new Alice in wonderland film

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/aliceinwonderland/

The film looks amazing wonderful make up, and effects.

Spent far to long looking around the site. Added the release date in the diary March 5th 2010.

Then I went a little mad and ordered lots of Alice related products.

White rabbit masks , make up, tights, hats costumes etc just about anything I could think of including a large rubber pig ( the queen of hearts has one).

I  love my job as it never know what each day will bring.





Tags teampixie. Corpse bride wig, make up rabbit masks, rabbit noses , blue and white tights, top hats, costumes, large rubber pig,

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun thanks for following my blog! LOve ur profile pic!! u should enter my harajuku contest you seem so creative!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete