Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Imats



Imats 2010

Just retuned for imats London ( the make up artist trade show) I had a great weekend with my Daughter  meeting lots of people and seeing some wonderful make up.
Highlights of the weekend for me was Bill Corso ( Oscar®- and Emmy® award-winning artist whose credits include Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events)
It was a great talk and he was so normal and down to earth. 

I also meet Koren Zander he was brilliant and gave a great talk on loose pigments, lots of tips , he even told us what he new video was all about !


As  a retailer of make up I tend not to buy anything their, but imats is a great place to catch up with friends and get to see the new products on offer for the coming year.
Below is a small selection of photos that i took over the 2 days, ( taken on the phone so not great quality)





No comments:

Post a Comment