Saturday, July 3, 2010

shrek forever after 3D

Loved the first film, not to keen on Sherk 2 and 3 but tonight I saw sherk forever after, it had all the charm and magic of the first sherk, my favorite characters where still their puss in boots, donkey Fonia and all the little ogre babies.
Sherk becomes bored with married life and makes a deal with Rumpelstiltskin to get back to feeling like a real ogre again, but of course he forgets to read the fine print and is damned to a twisted version of Far Far Away where Rumpelstiltskin is king, ogres are hunted, and he and Fiona have never met he sets out to restore his world and get a kiss from his true love in order to set everything right again .
I loved the film I laughed cried and so looking forward to getting the green face paint out and making my own sherk!

No comments:

Post a Comment