Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FACE PAINTING & BUMP PAINTING JAM


FACE PAINTING & BUMP PAINTING JAM

We are holding a baby bump and face painting jam, in portishead just out side Bristol. We have lots of bumps available for you to paint, we hope to have some classes on bump paining and how to relax and keep your mum to be comfortable well being painted. Their will be a opportunity to network and try new products , I will be bringing my wolfe fx tester board for you all to dip your brushes in and have a try.
Their will be a small charge of £2.50 to cove the cost of the hall You MUST let me know if you are coming as I need numbers for the hall Bring some food to share and your table. So looking forward to meeting you all
Please email me to reserve a place info@teampixie.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment